asterCC Commercial call center system released 2.0-beta, from 1.x to 2.x, we are now using asterisk 1.8 !
For change log, please check
For upgrade from 1.2.2 to 2.0beta
In the new version, we provides lots of new features,
Some main features are
- Request Callback: Caller could request a call back in IVR, then the request will be sent to missed call page, and the agent will get a notify in the same time so they can call back when they are free.
- Auto-Answer Sip Header: When click-dial and predictive dialer, when system call phone, we could enable this option so the IP-Phone could answer the call automaticly, when it’s a regular inbound call, it would not auto-answer
- Hangup Report: System could give a report which show the latest 10 hangup reason, it could be useful to analyse trunk status
- Auto Disable Failure Trunk: When there’s a call failure in a trunk continued, the trunk will be disabled automaticly, this could be used in a trunk group as a redundancy
- Inbound Route based Caller ID: In inbound route, you could route the call based on their caller id, like different country to different queue
- Speed Dial for Callback: agent could dial *73 to check history calls and make a quick call back
- Auto route to last agent: When caller enter a queue, system will try match the last agent he talked to, or the agent he belonged to, if no match or the agent is not available to answer, caller will queue.
- Hangup SMS/Email: system could send a SMS/Email when customer hangup in a call
- Logistics: In e-commerce it supports logistics management
- IVR: we add some good IVR features in this version, it can support more complicated IVR design
- TTS integration: you can call your tts application in webservie
- Multi-Action in one IVR node
- send DTMF: In an IVR, you can send dtmf digital to the other channel
- Math and String function
- user-to-user data: in IVR, you can use the variable in SIP message