The scripts folder in asterCC package, it provides you several scripts, so here is what are they:
- astercc: the main daemon script in asterCC, it would run as a daemon when add “-d” parameter (astercc -d), astercc will connect to your asterisk via AMI, and catch all call events and put them into mysql database in realtime, so only astercc is running, all other functions would work.
- asterrc: a billing daemon, it would load rates to memory and when there’re new calls it would analyze the CDR based callerid and destnation then put the rate into database in realtime. It support three level billing, reseller, group, and customer. You need asterrc running when you want to bill your asterisk.
- astercclock: astercclock is used for billing as well, when there is no credit for customer/group/reseller/single call/callback it would cut the call, also if a callerid is blocked, the would also be hangup.
- astercctools: astercctools will put some useful data to database, like sip status and queue status
so you need astercc and astercctools running when it’s a call center application, and need astercc, asterrc, astercclock when it’s a billing application. In scripts directory, it also provide you some tools to control daemons above
- asterccd: start, stop or check astercc status(you can edit it to assign which daemon could be controled)
- asterccdaemon: a watch dog shell, put it to your cron job list so it would start astercc daemons when they dies(if it start by asterccd,then which daemon could be checked by it is same as which daemon could be controled by asterccd)